Megaman General Bubbleman Megaman General Bubbleman

Megaman looks like he's about to barf the whole time, lol...

Fragile Globe Fragile Globe

Great job

I liked it... pretty and meaningful. My cat liked it too, he was watching intently up until the spinning globe with the quotes then he got bored and wandered off.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Why did you do that to Dr. Seuss?

It was a high quality movie, but it was disgusting... I don't think the REAL Dr. Seuss would approve of the violence and gore which you utilized in association with his name.

CatFat responds:

We're sorry about offending you. When making this we were well aware that it may be controversial and may very well scar peoples childhood memories.
Thanks for your honesty!

Why I Love You Why I Love You

Ugh...

I didn't like the 'poem' because it wasn't a poem at all... It was both freeform and lacked imagery. This was more like a personal letter than a poem.

Poetry needs, firstly, to paint a picture with words and touch hidden layers of the subconscious. It secondly needs to mirror the message with the meter. Rhythm and rhyme aren't arbitrary - when used properly they set the tone for your poetry and push the depth of your message further.

If you want to write poetry instead of floury prose, you need to learn how.

Super Sprite Shorts Vol 1 Super Sprite Shorts Vol 1

sprite TV was better

this was just lame

The Ness Collab The Ness Collab

awesome...

just simply awesome...I liked BlackDevil's stuff best of all, but they were all awesome!

The Samurai Episode I The Samurai Episode I

why 8-bit, why!!!

the movie was fine, but I still don't understand why, with all the resources at our disposal, people still insist on using 8-bit graphics!

BallinSNN122 responds:

I prefer 16-bit/32-bit until I can understand a better means of making flash. Any suggestions?

Blank Tape Blank Tape

Sound Quality

Yes, I would say that is definitely a weakness in this movie. If you could, just boost the volume on it like 4 times, that would help immensely.

MacBeth A:2 S:1 W/sound MacBeth A:2 S:1 W/sound

definitely should have done voices

it would have made the flash so much better.

happiest song on earth happiest song on earth

yeah but,

did you listen to the lyrics? not so happy!

"I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world,
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take
But since I came here I felt the joy and love here,
finding myself making every possible mistake"

wam-bo responds:

yea but the tune is still pretty cheerful