Thats my dungeon! Thats my dungeon!

so meny typos! Lern to speel meybi befour you maek a gaem?

Otherwise really well done!

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Nice game!

Awesome game... finally finished it. Level 19 was ALMOST impossible (which i like) and level 20 was totally anti-climatic. Other than that, great job!

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Weird

What a weird girl... is she a dream of yours?

Great game, strange and intriguing. Great choice of palette and songs and everything else. Programming could have used some work, especially in movement. Other than that, great!

First Fantasy v1.1 First Fantasy v1.1

Great game dude!

Well programmed, nice enough graphics, good writing, overall a great game!

Only thing is that the text is difficult to see. Make it bigger or bold or something? And use less grey in the interface. And make the interface prettier. Even though prettiness is obviously not the main thing of the game, it certainly helps!

Guy of My Dreams Guy of My Dreams

Great game!

I thoroughly enjoyed it - and I'm a guy :P nice, cute game which isn't very challenging but has a lot of variety of play and I think is quite meaningful.

Life ends at 50 though..?

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Failure...

Wow, this game was so crappy... Doesn't even come close to being a tribute to Bionic Commando. You can only shoot the streamers in one direction and you don't have a gun. And the levels suck. And pretty much everything else is poorly done too.

One Step Back One Step Back

.....

Nice game but I hate this new fad of people trying to be deep in simple puzzle games which don't warrant depth. You made a simple game... keep it simple.

2099 2099

A year..?

I don't see how it could have taken you a year to make unless you started with 0 experience or were working really slowly... mediocre gameplay with great graphics.

jedierman responds:

It was in development for a year. I was not working on it for a year. And, how can you give this game 5 ?

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

Wonderful...game..?

I totally get where you're coming from. This feels like a very personal message and I want to express my thanks that you were willing to share it with us.

Castaway Castaway

Flute is too loud

Muting the game because of that flute... way too shrill and loud... ruins the music.